Saturday, November 24, 2007

Which bag? Which bag?

If there's one thing I love about London, (in fact, there are many things I love about London, but let's not get into that...), it's the Christmas sales. Every holiday season I head on down to my favourite city in the world to snag as many designer goods as my hands can carry, and my wallet can afford.
This year, am planning my shopping systematically and strategically. I want to get the most I can out of my budget, and this means I have to prioritise. Now, every year I get at least two new designer bags, one during each fashion season. And it's time again to decide on which one I'm going to go with for the Fall/Winter collections... The problem is, I honestly cannot decide on which...
There's the absolutely gorgeous Lanvin 48 hours in leather and fabric (also available in patent leather and satin)... But I'm not very sure how much it's going for. If I'm not wrong, it's about £800 plus at Harvey Nichols...

Then there's the Prada sfumata vertical tote/briefcase-type bag in patent leather that would really make a statement with the colour gradation...

There's the Mulberry Piccadilly bag in printed Conga leather in chocolate or black, which kind of reminds me of the Hermes Birkin in a travel size, going for £795.
The Damier Azur Naviglio messenger bag is quite cute too, although it's not very big, and it's in canvas, not leather... £455
The Dior Homme leather messenger bag in washed lambskin and wool tassel does look kinda cool, and it would go with the Dior Homme ankle boots that I had my eye on... £665
Sigh, I'm open to other suggestions if anyone has any...




4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would get the Lanvin... but is getting in and out of it a hassle? The buckle strap seems like an unnecessary accessory, although it holds the bag up really nicely.


[vogue] from vogue.wordpress.com

Monday, November 26, 2007 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger Overpriced Designer Man Bag said...

NOT the dior homme

Monday, November 26, 2007 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Prada Prince said...

Hmm, okay, that's one down...

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 4:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd go for the Prada gradient. It's quite unique. :)

As a matter of fact, I'm eyeing up a Prada gradient laptop bag for myself!

Saturday, December 01, 2007 11:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home