Saturday, December 15, 2007

Decisions... Decisions...

Sigh, two more weeks till I head on down to London... Until then, I have to work on balancing my time between applications for law firm vacation schemes and coursework. Bleargh.

That doesn't mean I haven't been obsessing on my Christmas shopping list though. I decided that I need a new black winter coat. I actually really want a full length Matrix-style coat, but I can't seem to find one anywhere... The closest I've seen are the knee-length winter coats from Next.

I also want to get a new black or navy blazer to wear casually or out to dinner etc.

The thing is, should I compromise my spending money alloted to the bag purchase for the other things that I want to get?

Christmas Shopping List (so far)
1. Dior Homme ankle boots in grey or black - £360 retail (hopefully will be on sale)
2. Lanvin/Prada/Bottega Veneta/McQueen/Mulberry bag - £ who knows???
3. Balenciaga square embroidered pin in black - £45
4. Black winter coat
5. Navy/black blazer
6. Presents for C, G, N and S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home